Member Only Login
As members you will get the benefits of:
- Court Security - security tips and suggestions for judges and their families.
- Handling the Media - ideas and suggestions on how to respond to media inquiries.
- Distance Learning - selected articles and essays on topics of interest to the judiciary, in a unique format combining both reading and interactivity.
- National Affairs Briefing - continual monitoring of Congressional and Federal executive agency activities that impact state court operations
- Promising Practices - court projects that are working for other communities that you can replicate and use in your own court.
- Association Activities - ideas and issues currently under discussion by AJA committees and board members.
- Archives - historical references, including minutes, which chronicle AJA activities and discussions over the years.
- AJA WebBoard Conference Rooms and e-Discussions - join your colleagues on the Members Only side of the site and engage in posting comments, reading replies, and networking with other Member Judges on various topics of interest.
- Better Networking Opportunities and improved access to a wide variety of opportunities to network virtually and face-to-face with judges across North America who will collaborate to make you a better judge and improve courts.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems gaiing access to the Members Only page.
(login instructions appear below)
Members Only Login Information
To access AJA's Members Only area, please enter your Username (Member ID) followed by your Password (Name) in lowercase letters. Your password consists of the first character of your first name and the first 5 characters of your last name. If your last name is less than 5 characters, be sure to type in your entire last name. Also, your Member ID number is the Membership Number shown on your AJA Membership Card.
If you have forgotten your Member ID # or are having difficulties signing on, please call (757) 259-1841 and ask for Membership Services.