As members you will get the benefits of:
- Court Security - security tips and suggestions for judges and
- Handling the Media - ideas and suggestions on how to respond to
- Distance Learning - selected articles and essays on topics of
interest to the judiciary, in a unique format combining both reading and
- National Affairs Briefing - continual monitoring of
Congressional and Federal executive agency activities that impact state
- Promising Practices - court projects that are working for other
communities that you can replicate and use in your own court.
- Association Activities - ideas and issues currently under
discussion by AJA committees and board members.
- Archives - historical references, including minutes, which
chronicle AJA activities and discussions over the years.
- AJA WebBoard Conference Rooms and e-Discussions - join your colleagues on the Members Only side of the site and engage in posting comments, reading replies, and networking with other Member Judges on various topics of interest.
If you are interested in becoming a member of AJA please follow this link:
Due to the implementation of a new database system, member passwords will change.
A letter is being mailed to all AJA members with this new information.
The website will be updated on Friday, 2/22/08, with the new log-in information.
Please contact email@example.com if you have problems accessing the Members Only page.
Current members LOGIN
(login instructions appear below)
Members Only Login Information
To access AJA's Members Only area, please enter your Username (Member
ID) followed by your Password (Name) in lowercase letters. Your
password consists of the first character of your first name and the first 5 characters of your last
name. If your last name is less than 5 characters, be sure to type in your entire last name.
Also, your User ID number is the Membership Number shown on your AJA Membership
If you have forgotten your Member ID # or are having difficulties signing on, please call (757) 259-1841 and ask for Membership Services.